All work is carried out in accordance with the latest technological standards and in compliance with the relevant legal requirements.
Our services include:
- UXO preliminary investigations for the purpose of risk assessment
- Drawing up of detailed procedures for explosive ordnance clearance
- Surface survey with deployment of IT and D-GPS systems with single and multi-channel technology, or TDEM detection
- Detection, uncovering, identification and recovery of unexploded ordnance
- Surveying of construction sites or excavation monitoring of the soils with pit bottom investigation
- Subsurface / borehole surveys in the vicinity of pile foundations, sheet piling and suspected bomb sites, etc.
- Bomb clearance with installation of shoring and water evacuation or lowering of the ground water
- Clearance of munitions
- Mechanical separation
- Deployment of decontamination systems
- Deployment of large-scale equipment, such as hydraulic excavators
- Deployment of x-ray equipment
Our services are performed solely by fully qualified personnel, such as:
- Disposal squad leaders and EOD personal (pyrotechnicians) certified to § 20 of the German Explosives Act (SprengG)
- Fully qualified and experienced detector/sensor operators
- Fully qualified and experienced ordnance clearance operatives
- Fully qualified machine operators
- IT and surveying technicians
All personnel have the requisite qualifications, are trained first-aiders and receive regular training and health checks
All work is carried out in accordance with the latest technical standards. The technology is adapted and tailored to meet the individual requirements on site and or, of our customers.
Due to the highly hazardous nature of explosive ordnance clearance, our safety standards are second to none. Professionalism, quality and safety are the hallmarks of our business, so our customers know they can count on BITEK. Our quality and safety management system ensures that we consistently deliver the highest operational standards at all times.